This is our second report on the progress of the Commonwealth and the Basin States against the Water Management Partnerships for the reporting period of 2010. The report provided an assessment of governments' performance against 2010 reform obligations, an assessment of risks to meeting reform obligations in future years, and an overview of governments' progress in developing and delivering priority projects.
COAG publicly responded to this report on 25 July 2012.
- Executive summary – DOC 149KB | PDF 284KB
- Full report (Volume 1) – DOC 1.2MB | PDF 1.2MB
- Volume 2 – National Water Commission: Water Management Partnership Agreement reform actions – PDF 1.4MB
Report by section:
- Preliminaries – PDF 218KB
- Chapter 1: Introduction – PDF 338KB
- Chapter 2: Water planning and management – PDF 403KB
- Chapter 3: Water Markets and Trading – PDF 423KB
- Chapter 4: Basin State priority projects – PDF 660KB
- Chapter 5: Commonwealth-led priority projects – PDF 212KB
- Chapter 6: Performance reporting framework – PDF 295KB
- Appendix A: Reform milestones – PDF 203KB
- Appendix B: Acronyms – PDF 44KB
- Appendix C: References – PDF 161KB