In our fourth report we are pleased to show some improvements in the proportion of people with disability using the specialist services they need to foster choice, independence and wellbeing. However, we also report that barriers still exist for people with disability and their carers to participate in society. People with disability who are Indigenous or who were born in non-English speaking countries experience these inequalities more acutely.
- Key findings - PDF 399KB
- Full report - DOC 3.75MB | PDF 1.62MB
- Easy English version - Text only DOC 279KB | PDF 1.8MB
Report by section:
- Chapter 1. Economic participation and social inclusion - PDF 291KB
- Chapter 2. Choice, wellbeing and independent living - PDF 402KB
- Chapter 3. Support for carers and families - PDF 366KB
- Chapter 4. Improving performance reporting - PDF 95KB
- Disability 2011-12: Comparing performance across Australia - Statistical supplement - PDF 6MB
- Contextual factors: Comparing performance across Australia 2011- 12 - DOC 2.1MB | PDF 2.3 MB
For the media material associated with this report visit the Media centre.